Hello folks, we’re back with our 12th edition of the Voice of LogicBoxes!
It’s hard to believe that we’re through with the 2nd quarter of 2019. Wasn’t it just a few days ago that we published our 2018: Year in Review? Anyway, in this piece, we will be taking you through every important update that was introduced at our end in the previous quarter.
- Upgrades to our Shared Hosting Systems: In our effort to keep our shared Hosting systems updated to ensure best performance and security for your websites, we introduced a few changes. To know what these changes were, click here.
- Changes to our Windows & Linux OS: As a result of our vendors making a certain changes at their end, we deprecated specific OS versions from our Dedicated and VPS product offerings. The objective was also to ensure that we are adhering to the lifecycle commitment of these operating systems and softwares. Read all about it here.
- Registry Price Revisions: The registries operating .CLUB and .BEST domain names implemented price changes at their end, due to which we had to make some revisions at our end. To find out what the revised prices are, click here.
- SuperSite Update: In order to ensure that all the queries submitted through the contact form on the SuperSite are delivered to your mailbox (independent of SPF/DKIM checks and configuration of your mail server) and not in your spam folder, we introduced a simple change. To know what this change is, click here.
- Upgrade to a new Webmail experience: We revamped our webmail experience for all free email orders which is scheduled to come into effect from August 1, 2019. To find out what changed, click here.
After a very hectic Q1, what with all that CloudFest prep, we had quite a relaxed Q2. We attended the GDD Summit in Bangkok. The conference was replete with industry players gathering for updating themselves with all the latest developments taking place in the industry, learning about their competition, forging new business partnerships and also catching up with their friends from the industry.
Apart from all this, we also ran 100+ domain promos over the last quarter with domain names made available to you at incredibly attractive prices. We also recently wrote about the value attached to selling Product Combo Plans, shared an elaborate explanation on how to set up this product to ‘selling’ in your Control Panel, and also shared a free marketing kit for your to use.
We hope this post helped you catch up with the latest developments that happened at our end. If you have any feedback about the contents of this edition, we’d love it if you let us know about it by posting your comments below.
Until next quarter,