In today’s world, a website is one of the most important investments for any business; and an ordinary website won’t make the cut in today’s creative world. There are many aspects that go into building the perfect website ranging from selecting the correct theme to designing a logo that best describes your offerings.
The above might sound challenging but can be managed with great efficiency by using the correct web design tools.
In order to help you become the one-stop-shop for your clients when it comes to providing them with everything they need to get their dream website up, we have launched a highly sought after product – Themes, Plugins, Logos.
After a short hiatus, we’re back with our Monthly Bulletin in the New Year. Read on to catch up with all the buzz and need-to-know information from around the industry that took place in the first month of 2018.
Before we break for the holiday season, let’s catch up on some of the latest Domains and Hosting-related updates from the month of October.
We’re back with all the latest buzz from the Domains & Hosting industry. Read on to know all the key happenings that took place in September, 2017.
- Registration Data Access Protocol Pilot Program Launch: On September 5th, 2017 ICANN announced a RDAP pilot program effective from that day until July 31st, 2018. This program helps users access current registration data and has been formulated to replace the WHOIS protocol.
- Intercultural Awareness Program at ICANN 60: ICANN has taken up the initiative of developing cultural knowledge and awareness among a large number of people at their upcoming conference in Abu Dhabi on November 3rd. This program will include a bunch of activities like interaction, discussion and a lot more with experts from around the world. Register yourself today!
The Domain & Hosting market is extremely competitive and constantly evolving. In an effort to keep you updated with the key-happenings in the industry, here’s a look back at some of the major events that took place in the industry in August 2017.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Hostopia acquires Australian Hosting provider, Digital Pacific: The two companies entered into an agreement valued at $52 million. These companies coming under one roof will create one of the largest private hosting firms in Australia.
- SolarWinds MSP & SpamExperts Join Hands: SolarWinds MSP, a global leader in providing extensive IT service management solutions, acquired a global SaaS company – SpamExperts. This acquisition will boost SolarWinds MSP mail offerings and product portfolio.
- DigiCert Takes Over Symantec Website Security & PKI Solutions: Symantec – the global leader in cyber security, reached a deal to sell its Website Security and Public Key Infrastructure solutions to security service provider, DigiCert. The agreement was closed at $950 million in cash and a 30 percent stock stake in DigiCert.
- CentralNic acquires .SK operator: Domain name registry CentralNic has acquired SK-NIC for €26 million. This merger will provide support to the Slovakian internet community by offering more competitive services. This deal will further simplify the registration of .SK domains & will improve the system to satisfy their users.