A few days ago, Aditya Arya, AVP of Business Operations at LogicBoxes, engaged in a rich and stimulating conversation with Andrew Allemann from DomainNameWire.
The duo spoke about the changing face of the Domain Name Reseller and Registrar business, among a lot of other changes that have occurred in the industry, in the GDPR-compliant era. Given below are the 5 questions which together formed the backbone of this conversation:
- How has the market for individual investors owning their own registrar changed? Has there been a shift in the appetite of individuals owning their own Registrar?
- How has the transition of LogicBoxes from primarily being a platform provider for ICANN Accredited Registrars to growing into a Reseller platform been like?
- Despite functioning under the umbrella of the same parent company, the Endurance International Group, what differentiates LogicBoxes from ResellerClub?
- What does the landscape of Reseller platforms look like today?
- How do complexities of the GDPR affect Resellers?
If you wish to listen to this whip-smart exchange of questions and answers, we have a podcast version of it for you:
Do give it a listen in case the domain reseller business, the GDPR’s impact or both are topics that pique your interest. We’re certain that you will have quite a few takeaways by the end of it.
Note: This podcast was first released on the DomainNameWire website on July 2, 2018.