The third quarter of 2018 has drawn to an end, and that calls for our 11th edition of The Voice of LogicBoxes. To know what happened at LogicBoxes in the last three months, please read on.
NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Domain Promos in Q3: Over 150 domain names were available at discounted prices in the last quarter. These included new-additions as well as renewal promos on nTLDs and ccTLDs. To see what we have in store for the month of October, click here.
- Registry Price Changes: Owing to the Registry’s price revision announced on Radix and Afilias TLDs, the registration, renewal, transfer-in and restoration prices of .SPACE and .PW were hiked on August 21, 2018. More details here
- INR Pricing Revision for our India Program: Owing to the increase in the United States Dollar value against the Indian Rupee, we were compelled to revise our product pricing for our India program. This price hike went effective on September 12, 2018. More details here
- Free SSL Certificates: Starting July 2018, Google Chrome 68 started flagging websites that do not encrypt traffic as “Not Secure” in the address bar. Since this was sure to have a significant impact on websites that were not equipped with an SSL certificate, we provided free SSL for your customers’ Cloud and Windows Hosting packages. More details here
- Launched Linux Dedicated Server India: To make the most of the ever-booming Indian market, we added a new server location to the portfolio of our Dedicated Linux Server – India. If you wish to view our plans and pricing, click here
- Revamping VPS plans with SSD Storage – Now LIVE!: We revamped our VPS plans by coupling them with super fast SSD storage. With these plans, your customers get the flexibility of selecting their choice of Control Panel and Operating System at an unbeatable price point. More details here
- Changes to Control Panel Login Flow URL: In our effort to make our systems even more secure, we introduced an optimized login flow to the LogicBoxes Control Panel. To learn what exactly has changed, click here
- Deprecation of old KVM VPS India plans: With the launch of the new and improved KVM VPS plans for the US & India servers, we deprecated the old KVM VPS plans on India servers only. This was done to ensure that there is no duplication of plans on the platform. More details here
- Introducing reCAPTCHA on SuperSite: As a security measure, we made changes to the SuperSite by introducing reCAPTCHA on two key pages – the WHOIS Lookup page and the Contact Support page. Apart from identifying if the website visitor is human, it also helps in preventing spam and abuse on your website. More details here
- APTLD74 | Uzbekistan: We attended the APTLD 2018 conference in the city of Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan and it was a great mix of interesting conversations, high-level networking, and fun evenings. Known for being the foremost ccTLD-centric event in the Asia-Pacific region, APTLD proved to be the perfect setting to take existing conversations forward, and initiate some new ones with noteworthy players from the Domain Name industry.
We hope this post helped you catch up with the latest developments that happened at our end and if you have any feedback about the contents of this edition, we’d love it if you let us know about it by posting your comments below.
To stay updated on all activities at LogicBoxes and other important industry news, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Until next quarter,